RMA processing time may vary depending on the product and reason for the return. Generally it takes 3-5 business days once the RMA has been received and it meets the following criteria:
- The RMA number is clearly identified on shipping label or package.
- All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, and packaging included in the return package in resalable condition.
- The UPC still attached to retail package.
- There is no physical damage to the product caused by you or shipping carrier.
- The product is not out of warranty when we receive it.