Thanks you for your interest in submitting your Tax Exemption Certificate. Please read the below carefully before applying for tax exemption.
To ensure that our Tax Exemption Team can provide you with a quick turnaround time on your submission, we highly encourage you to use the Tax Exemption Submission Tool to create an exemption certificate.
Before you start the process, please make sure you have all the necessary information:
- Territory/state in which you wish to apply
- Entity type of your organization
- Organizations Address
- Exemption numbers or exemption form* (if applicable)
*Some state or U.S. territory exemptions are only issued by their respective authorities. If you have such an exemption, you’ll be asked to upload your certificate for enrollment. Tax Exemption Team will review your application and email within 48 hours to confirm your enrollment or to request additional information.
If you do decide to upload your own certificate, please note that the following documents are not qualified as supporting documents:
- Business License.
- IRS 501(c)(3) qualification letter.
- Newegg/NeweggBusiness Sales Tax Exemption Form.
In addition, when you are uploading your own certificate, please ensure the following information is included on the certificate that you are uploading:
- Business/Organization Name (Individuals name is not accepted)
- State Issued Exemption Number and/or FEIN# (if applicable)
- Certificate must be dated in the current year
- Seller’s Name and Address
- Newegg Business Inc.
17560 Rowland Street, City of Industry, CA 91748
- Newegg Business Inc.
- Description of Item(s) that will be purchased with NeweggBusiness
(Example: IT hardware, software, and other computer peripherals.)
Certain entities must upload additional documentation in order to be tax-exempt:
If you are a Charitable, Educational, Religious, State, or Federal government entity based out of US territory please refer to your respective states Sale and Use Tax official website for additional Documentation requirements.
Please upload any additional documentation such as funds verification documentation for Charitable, Educational, Religious, State, or Federal government entity when you see this page during the Tax Exemption upload process.
For additional help on Neweggbusiness.com tax exemptions, please contact
Non-Profits, Governmental Agencies and other exempt organizations
If you are Non-Profit organization based out of any state within the United States the state guidelines require us to complete funds verification.
To complete the funds verification process you can share a copy of your business credit card with only the last 4 digits , name and expiry date visible. Alternatively, you can share a PO if you are ready to place an order and we can use that for your funds verification.
- If you are a Federal Government Department that will be using a GSA credit card to place all future orders, please enter the GSA credit card information in the check-out process and all future orders will automatically be tax exempt.
- We advise you use the same card you are submitting for your verification to complete your first purchase.