To assist you with your purchasing decisions, NeweggBusiness products and sellers that have been reviewed receive a rating of 1-5 eggs based on the average of all reviews.
Below is a quick summary of what the egg ratings mean:
- 5 Egg Rating – Excellent
- 4 Egg Rating – Very Good
- 3 Egg Rating – Average
- 2 Egg Rating – Poor
- 1 Egg Rating – Terrible
Product and Seller Review Writing Tips
Customers tell us they really appreciate the valuable egg ratings on NeweggBusiness. We can’t supply them without your contributions. So please take a moment and submit your honest comments regarding products and sellers you have experience with.
Business Specific Product Review Writing Tips:
- Write about how the product has affected your work, whether for good or for bad. For example, did it create more work for you or help reduce it?
- Has the product affected your department’s efficiency or output?
- How much training was involved in implementing the product, if any?
- Tell us if any problems or defects with the product have created even bigger problems in your organization.
- Would you recommend the product to your peers?
General Product Review Writing Tips:
- Before starting the review, consider how long you’ve been using the product. Don’t rush into writing the review based on your first impression. Instead, spend some time tinkering with and using the product before reviewing it.
- When discussing the product, please be detailed and specific about product features. Try to focus on the marketed and intended features while still mentioning the lesser known ones.
- Mention any product defects that you encounter as you may not be the only person to have experienced them. If possible, please mention if those defects are easily fixable or can be worked around.
- In addition to the product defects, let everyone know what the general build quality of the product is like.
- Would you recommend the product to a friend?
- Give reasons to justify your dislike of the product instead of making blanket statements without evidence to back them up.
- It may help others if you mention who you think the product was intended for.
- If the product can be improved in the next version, be sure to write what specific improvements can be made.
Seller Review Writing Tips:
- Write what other customers would like to know about your purchasing experience with the seller.
- Would you purchase from the seller again and do you recommend them to other business customers?
- Was the seller attentive to your business’ needs?
- Was the product shipped fast and packed properly in the shipping container?
- Did you receive good service from the seller?
- Did you receive good value from the seller?
Product and Seller Review Guidelines
NeweggBusiness reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for the review to become visible.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the NeweggBusiness Web site, so please leave such information out of your review.
- References to other stores/resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Comparisons to competing brands or products of competing brands.
- Criticism of NeweggBusiness’ service or the service of our operations partners. (UPS, Paypal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation (overclocking, hacked drivers, tweaking/modding, etc.)
- Illegal content.
- Invasions of personal privacy.
- Pornography or obscenity.
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm to the safety of a person.
- Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death.
- Any violations of copyright. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.
- Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
Guidelines and Acknowledgements for Reviews of NeweggBusiness
Please note these guidelines for submitting reviews:
- No offensive, discriminatory, or inappropriate content.
- No hyperlinks or URLs.
- No references to other stores or resellers.
- No replies to existing customer testimonials or attempts to initiate discussions here.
- This is not the appropriate venue for criticism of NeweggBusiness’ service or the service of our operational partners (UPS, Paypal, etc.). Please contact our Customer Service department to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
You acknowledge and agree to the following when you submit a review:
- The content was originally written by you and was not copied or taken from any other source.
- NeweggBusiness’ right to use the review is perpetual, non-revocable, and may be assigned by us.
- Reprint or use of the review will be at our discretion and will occur without compensation.
- NeweggBusiness may use the review with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit.
- NeweggBusiness may use the review locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed.
- NeweggBusiness reserves the right to reject or remove any content at its sole discretion.
- NeweggBusiness takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
NeweggBusiness is not obligated, but reserves the right to reject or remove objectionable content at its sole discretion. If approved, your review will appear in its entirety. We will not edit out any content, although we will strike out any references to the following:
- Web site addresses
- Phone numbers
- Personal or business addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Any information about a person under 18 years of age
If you do submit ratings and/or reviews, you grant NeweggBusiness a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable, right to use, reproduce and modify, as we deem necessary, such content on the NeweggBusiness Web site and in other marketing materials.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless NeweggBusiness and its directors, officers and employees from any resulting liability. NeweggBusiness takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
To-Buy List / To-Buy List Review Guidelines
NeweggBusiness reads all To-Buy Lists and To-Buy List Reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any To-Buy List or To-Buy List Review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a To-Buy List or To-Buy List Review to be denied:
- Offensive or inappropriate content.
- References to other stores/resellers.
- Criticism of NeweggBusiness’s service or the service of our operations partners. (UPS, Paypal, etc.)