When you purchase an item from a Newegg Business Marketplace seller through the NeweggBusiness.com website (the “Site”), we want you to be confident that you will receive the type of customer service you’ve come to expect from Newegg Business. With that in mind, we offer the Newegg Business Marketplace Guarantee for purchases made from Newegg Business Marketplace sellers. With the Newegg Business Marketplace Guarantee, if you meet the requirements below, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the purchase price for most items you purchase from a Newegg Business Marketplace seller, up to $1,000.
To be eligible for the Newegg Business Marketplace Guarantee, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You purchased an item from a Newegg Business Marketplace seller through the Site;
- That item (a) was never received by you or (b) was received by you but is damaged, defective or materially different from what was displayed on the Site by that seller;
- If the item was damaged, defective or materially different, you notified the seller within 10 days after you received the item;
- You returned that item, including all component parts, in its original condition, and in accordance with the applicable return policy and procedures to the seller;
- The seller did not refund that amount you paid for the item (net of any restocking charge imposed by the seller); and
- You submitted a claim under the Newegg Business Marketplace Guarantee to Newegg Business no later than 60 days
- Please follow these steps if you wish to proceed to filling a claim:
- Login to your Newegg Business account.
- Go to your Order History.
- Locate the order you want to file a claim.
- Click on the Report seller issue to NeweggBusiness link next to the order.
- Select the claim reason.
- If there are multiple items, please check the box to let us know which item you want to file a claim.
- Provide claim details and click on Submit Claim button to submit the claim for review.