Whether you are buying an item sold by NeweggBusiness or by a Marketplace seller, we want you to be confident that you will receive a consistent quality of customer service. To that end, we offer the NeweggBusiness Marketplace Guarantee for qualifying Marketplace purchases. Under the guarantee, you may be reimbursed the purchase price of any Marketplace item you purchase, up to $1,000.
To be eligible for the NeweggBusiness Marketplace Guarantee, you must meet the following requirements.
- The item must be purchased from a NeweggBusiness Marketplace seller.
- The item was either:
- Never received by you.
- Received as damaged, defective, or materially different from what was displayed on the Web site by the seller.
- If you received the item, you must:
- Notify the seller of any issues within ten days of receiving the item.
- Return the item to the seller in original condition, including component parts.
- You were not refunded the amount you paid for the item by the seller, excluding any restocking fees.
If you meet the requirements above, you must submit a claim under the Marketplace Guarantee to NeweggBusiness no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 days from the purchase date.
Note: We attempt to resolve all claims within 7-10 business days, but that timeframe may vary depending on the complexity of the claim and volume of claims we are processing at the time.